Full Time Permanent/Non-Exempt
Pay Rate: $12.50 Hourly
Benefits and Vacation after 90 Day Probationary Period.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN will provide a variety of overall program support to the Client Services Office and functions, which may include assistance with community outreach, receiving applications, responding to in-person or telephonic client inquiries, light filing and other clerical duties.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN will receive training on fairly straight-forward rent application process and requirements, including an understanding of the data fields, personal data and screens which applicants must enter required information into a computer or tablet to complete the application.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN may assist walk-in registrants with the completion of their online application for Coronavirus Rent Assistance Funds. The incumbent will receive broad training on the federal/state funded rent assistance program.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN will rotate among the various applicants assisting them with application related questions and data entry of information for applicants who require that assistance.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN may schedule and organize appointments with clients. Assists walk-in registrants with the completion of their online application for the array of CAGI self-sufficiency and assistance programs.
The PROGRAM SUPPORT TECHNICIAN may by telephone, email or in person may be tasked to provide accurate information to questions about the IDA program, program requirements and qualifications, and/or client application status. Maintains client files and adds new information as it becomes available. Helps clients fill out paperwork. Updates IDA computer and/or hard copy file systems as necessary and/or on regular basis.
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer literacy, key-boarding skills and ability to navigate MS-Windows operating system with command and ease.
- Excellent Reading and Comprehension Skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills for listening to questions and responding appropriately
- Stamina and strength to walk and stand for extended periods of time
- Good customer service skills
- Patient and warm personality
- Willingness to attend occasional staff meetings and on-the-job training
- Previous customer service or sales experience a plus
- Personal transportation required to perform periodic outreach activities (mileage paid)
- Background Check Required
Interested candidates will submit a resume along with a letter of interest that outlines their qualifications in relationship to the duties and qualifications of the job to bchapman@cagi-in-org. Subject Line: Program Support Role.