CAGI’s Prescription Assistance Program
CAGI’s Prescription Assistance Program can provide free prescription medications to qualified people and families.
Community Pandemic Wellness Initiative
The Community Pandemic Wellness Initiative works to educate the community on the efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccine and the overall impact of health disparities on mortality rates. Learn more at cpwiindy.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday
NOTE: All Services are provided on a ‘case by case’ basis.
- Youth Enrichment Support (YES) Program
- Foster Grandparents
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Senior & Multifamily Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
Vocational Training Assistance
- Customer Service Training Assistance
- HVAC Training Assistance
- CDL Training Assistance
- Construction Certification Assistance