Community Action of Greater Indianapolis (CAGI) provides a number of services for residents of Boone, Hamilton, Hendricks, and Marion Counties in Indiana. Below is a list of programs offered by CAGI. Please note that not all programs are offered in each county. Visit our Office page to learn which programs are available in your county.
Service Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday
NOTE: All Services are provided on a ‘case by case’ basis.
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Senior & Multifamily Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
Vocational Training Assistance
- Customer Service Training Assistance
- HVAC Training Assistance
- CDL Training Assistance
- Construction Certification Assistance