CAGI’s Prescription Assistance Program
CAGI’s Prescription Assistance Program can provide free prescription medications to qualified people and families.
Service Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Monday through Friday
NOTE: All Services are provided on a ‘case by case’ basis.
- Youth Enrichment Support (YES) Program
- Foster Grandparents
- Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)
- Senior & Multifamily Housing
- Weatherization Assistance Program (WAP)
Vocational Training Assistance
- Customer Service Training Assistance
- HVAC Training Assistance
- CDL Training Assistance
- Construction Certification Assistance