CAGI operates five apartment developments, which cater to senior and/or disabled eligible clients. The five developments are:
- Franklin School Apartments – 48 units in a renovated school building featuring efficiencies, one- and two-bedroom apartment units with gated parking;
- Emma O. Johnson Homes – a multi-story apartment building with a mixture of efficiencies and one-bedroom apartments among its 50 units;
- Four Seasons at Hawthorne I & II – 120 units on the Indianapolis east side where the first phase of construction was completed in 2006 and the second phase in 2011.
- Commons at Springmill – 72 one to four bedroom luxurious affordable housing located in Westfield IN where construction was completed in 2012.
- Beech Grove Station – offers 60 distinctive two-bedroom apartment homes nestled within a warm, friendly atmosphere. Spacious floor plans, beautiful landscaping and perfect location are just part of what makes this community a great place to live.
All of the projects feature available parking and security, common areas, laundry facilities, and a professional property management team which oversees maintenance, making for a safe, convenient and enjoyable residential experience.